Thursday, 26 July 2007

Free UK swingers sites?

As an experiment I've just search for "free UK swingers" on Google. Here's the results:

The first site that comes up is Swinging Heaven which is described as "The FREE UK SWINGERS ads site Swinging Heaven is dedicated to giving adults a platform to chat, meet and enjoy other people who swing." Actually it's one of the more expensive pay site.

Next up is http://www.free-uk-swingers.co.uk/ however you need to pay if you want to contact other members! This is a slightly strange definition of free!

The third site is Local Swingers. Now, although this is a pay site they actually make it clear that basic membership is free but that you have to pay to get full access to the site. They are honest and up front and in fact it's not a bad site.

Melanie's UK Swingers is next which really is a free site! What a shock! Again, this is quite a good site although our favourite free UK swingers site, Fab Swingers has three times as many members as Melanie's.

Next we have "Free UK Adult Personals Swingers" which as I'm sure you've guessed is another pay site.

So out of the first 5 results on Google for "free UK swingers" only one is a really free and that is a site without very many members. Hopefully on this blog we'll be able to give you slightly more accurate information!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Fab Swingers what a laugh this is at the moment!!!!!!!!!

I used to be on this site with my fuck buddy and for a 1 year spell I found it very good. However, since going solo I have tried on 4 separate occasions since this weekend to set up my own profile but to no avail.

Each time I think I have set my profile it shows as turned off to others, won’t allow me to send a verification picture and is basically fraught with irritating problems.

Chris

Chris said...

Fab Swingers what a laugh this is at the moment!!!!!!!!!

I used to be on this site with my fuck buddy and for a 1 year spell I found it very good. However, since going solo I have tried on 4 separate occasions since this weekend to set up my own profile but to no avail.

Each time I think I have set my profile it shows as turned off to others, won’t allow me to send a verification picture and is basically fraught with irritating problems.

Chris

Chris said...

Fab Swingers what a laugh this is at the moment!!!!!!!!!

I used to be on this site with my fuck buddy and for a 1 year spell I found it very good. However, since going solo I have tried on 4 separate occasions since this weekend to set up my own profile but to no avail.

Each time I think I have set my profile it shows as turned off to others, won’t allow me to send a verification picture and is basically fraught with irritating problems.

Chris

aldrin james said...

I visited the website and I can say that it is a good website that I can always visit. I believe that this website will help find the best swinger party.

intercambio de parejas

Darnell Price said...

Thank you very much for sharing this blog,really nice blog and keep it up in future.This is very helpful blog and information to me and others who like swinging and swinger clubs.I wants to share your blog to my friends because there is some new and excited information to me.For more information, swinger club free membership,swinging and find local swinger partner just click here
Swinger Sites

swingswa said...

ALl this sites are great! but one is missing. it's a new one. FREE Adult Personals Swingers
The benefits are following
photo galleries, sex discussion in kinky forum, post meets and events near you. Join and Chat for Free...