Sunday 25 March 2007

A moving and sexy website

I've decided to go slightly off-topic to tell you about a very special site I came across today. It's not often that a website can be described as "moving" and "sexy" but I think that's best description of VixPix - subtitled "Tits Out For Multiple Sclerosis".

The site has some pics of Vix and links to a MS resource centre if you'd like to donate. There's a very honest and moving account of her illness - Vix herself suffers from MS. I notice that the site hasn't been updated for a while so I do hope that she's okay.

There was article in The Sun about the site which quotes the manager of the MS centre saying "It's important to remember that what Vix has done is far more than just a fundraising exercise. She also challenges people’s preconceived beliefs about MS sufferers".

No comments: